Happy holidays

It's going to be a busy week with not much time for blogging but here's something from Simon's Cat to wish you happy holidays and maybe give you a chuckle.



As for my own little angelic kittens, they would never climb the Christmas tree and send ornaments and needles crashing to the floor or play soccer up and down the hall with said ornaments or knock the shepherd in the Nativity scene to the floor, smashing him into a hundred pieces. Oh, no, they'd never do anything like that!

In fact, butter wouldn't melt in their little mouths as they wait for their visit from Santa Claws.

Happy holidays to all.

Comments

  1. I just put a small tree up this evening. I know the older cats will ignore it as they always do. However, I'm concerned it may not survive the young ones we still call "the kittens" even though they're over one year old now. I finished putting the ornaments on it about 30 minutes ago and they don't appear to have noticed yet. I wonder what will happen when they see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The wrecking crew" at my house has been very busy, Jayne. I'm hoping they will wind down and get bored with it all soon, but I'm not counting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I'm not going to show this video to Cassie and Teddy ... don't want them getting any ideas! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I watch Simon's Cats, my cats get soooo excited! They try to climb into the screen with him. They definitely got some bad ideas when they saw this video, Snap. I'm sure the sweet little innocents would never have thought of all those evil acts on their own! You are wise to keep your cats far away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Sunday: Don't Hesitate by Mary Oliver

Poetry Sunday: Hymn for the Hurting by Amanda Gorman

Open Season (Joe Pickett #1) by C.J. Box - A review