No, it's not a hustle

Are you a Jimmy Kimmel fan? I confess I've never watched his show and I'm only dimly aware of him. I mean, I know who he is but that's about it. So when this YouTube video featuring him showed up in my reading queue I was tempted to just delete it, but I decided to view it and I'm glad I did.

Kimmel gives a very cogent and persuasive argument as a rebuttal to Sarah Palin and the know-nothings who are promoting a film called "Climate Hustle." Most importantly, his argument is boosted by some actual climate scientists, a few of the 97% that agree about the human factor in the heating of our planet.





How much longer, I wonder, will our language and the truth continue to be tortured by Palin? Just as long, I suspect, as someone is willing to pay her the big bucks to do it.

Comments

  1. This was a real pleasure. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. It is like the Middle Ages or something. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, human nature hasn't improved in the last thousand years.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Sunday: Don't Hesitate by Mary Oliver

Poetry Sunday: Hymn for the Hurting by Amanda Gorman

Open Season (Joe Pickett #1) by C.J. Box - A review